Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Overdue Eviction Notice

Dear SCQ Faithfuls,

There was a time when this SCQ Reviews page collected aging album reviews from www.skeletoncrewquarterly.com and dropped them here. They gathered, clusters at a time, in order to fulfill a system of links and code that I established back in 2008 when I had no idea how to organize a blog. As evidenced below, I quit the process last spring as it was becoming more complicated than it was valuable.

Well, as of today, I've effectively re-organized the main website so that current content can co-exist with the SCQ Review Archive at www.skeletoncrewquarterly.com. A good handful of rogue reviews remain exclusively at this Archive blog -- I'll get to them if they're worth saving -- but so ends a cumbersome chapter in SCQ's early-blogging education. 

Thanks for overlooking the mess along the way,

~ Love SCQ

No comments: